Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen of Borg

Which View Askew Character Are You?

You are Dante. your job sucks, and you have one person in your life which you blame for everything. "I wasn't even supposed to come in to work today!!"

:bow: Both my results for this thread and the other View Askew thread say "I wasn't even supposed to come in today". Why the laugh & shock...is because I DO say that at my job & at my old job as a gymnastics coach.

At my current job, it is more often like "Hey, what are you doing here still? Weren't you supposed to be gone like an hour or two ago?" (they ask me this as I am hitting hour #10 or 11)

My response: " No! I am not even supposed to be here! I wonder if they (the store manager) think this is amusing." And usually they will do this most when I have a place or event I have to be at a very VERY specific time.

1058159930_turesdante.jpg

You are Dante. your job sucks, and you have one person in your life which you blame for everything. "I wasn't even supposed to come in to work today!!"

LOL! I've actually said that a few times! :bow:

Your Result

1058138673_yPictures5.jpg

1058138673_yPictures5.jpg

You are Jay. You're a junkie with a monkey. Along with your hetero life mate you own the outside of the Quickstop. "SNOOCH TO THE NOOCH!!"