Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What anime psyche conveys YOUR personality?

What anime psyche conveys YOUR personality?

1140417536_7-1944-249.jpg

Depressed Type: Your anime personality is the Depressed Type. You come off as stone cold or careless, and people have trouble getting to know you. You don't let your guard down very often, and hardly ever let your real emotions show through. That would be a weakness. You're quiet and reserved, but are easily angered. People learn not to get on your bad side, and yet you aren't really as cruel as you let on. You hide and inner sadness.

Element: Darkness

Weapon: Axe

Pet Peeve: People who are TOO perky

:bow::bow:

1140417920_ktopSports.jpg

Optimistic Type: Your anime personality is the Optimistic Type. You have a caring soul, and always see the good side to all things. If you could, you would try and save the world. You are guided by your emotions, and make decisions by what you believe to be right or wrong. People love your spirit, and look to you for that extra push. You are a true believer that the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. Never change. The world NEEDS more people like you...

Element: Light

Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Pet Peeve: People who give up hope

Intelligent Type: Your anime personality is the Intelligent Type. You tend to enjoy books, and learning. You usually keep to yourself, but are loud when needed to be. You aren't afraid to think outside the box, and people are likely to come to you for help, because of your intellect. You may also have labels such as "geek" or "nerd," but fear not! The geeks of today are going to rule the world tomorrow.

Element: Wind

Weapon: Spear

Pet Peeve: People who act smarter than you

This works.. I do end up with the title of nerd a lot, but I do not mind it in the slightest! :bow:

Though of the choices they listed in the quiz about pet peeves, I picked a different one that was listed which is more true than any of them. People not taking me seriously, that does get quite frustrating.

1140417218_picsautumn.jpg

Shy Type: Your anime personality is the shy type. For the most part, you have a pure soul, and come off as being timid. You have trouble conversing with others, because you're afraid that they may not like you, so you find it easier to not say anything at all. If you do develop a crush on the opposite sex, you are seldom to tell them how you feel. Don't be afraid to tell others how you feel. It's better to let yourself be heard than to live an empty life.

Element: Water

Weapon: Long Pole

Pet Peeve: Never being heard