Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

What kind of Sunset are you?

What kind of Sunset are you?

1152127135_Folderwarm.JPG

You are the Warm Sunset. (This picture is absolutely breathtaking to me.) You are a warm and bright person, just like the colors. You are mainly friendly and happy. But, if you notice, there is a bit of blue sky in there...which represents that not all of you is 100% happy all the time.

Most compatible with: Pink Sunset, because you are both happy, peppy people

Least compatible with: Covered Sunset, because you like to show your true colors and the Covered Sunset tries to hide them.

:bow: :bow: AWESOME!!! I got...

1152127937_rbeautiful.JPG

You are the Beautiful Sunset. You like nature, (as seen in the trees, water, and duck) but are evenly connected with the real world, (as seen in the houses on the side). You are pretty both inside and out, and have a big heart. Overall, you are a good person, so don't ever change.

Most compatible with: Winter sunset, because you are both generally good people.

Least compatible with: none, for the same reason.

I LOVE these kinds!

1152130857_dersunrise.JPG

You are the Sunrise! Congratulations, you're different and proud of it! You respect individuality, and are probably a very good people-person, whether you realize it or not. In this picture, the sun has risen and shown itself, but hasn't really reached the climax of it's beauty. This pretty much describes you. If I had to guess, you also probably have a very good insight into people.Most compatible with: Covered Sunset, because you share similiar ideals.Least compatible with: Pink sunset, because you are against everything they stand for: artificial beauty. **********************************I spent several days making this quiz, and even took the pics myself. It only takes a second to let me know what you think and rate!

Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?stats...w.quizilla.com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

You are the Winter Sunset. (I love this pic!) You look around the world and see so many dead and dieing people, and you yearn to help them. (This is represented in the treeline, where you can tell it is winter because there are no leaves on the trees.) To many people in your life, you are a beacon of light in their hardened world. This is represented in the beautiful colors over a drabby, cold world. You are a hard worker with noteworthy goals, a good worth ethic, and a concerned heart. Good job!

Most compatible with: Beautiful Sunset because you both have a good heart

Least compatible with: none, for basically the same reason...you are a good person.

http://images.quizilla.com/M/MY/MYS/Mystic..._lderwinter.JPG