Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Super Dave Osborne

adave1xm.jpg

You guys remember Super Dave Osborne? He's is a comic stunt man that always got hurt when he did a stunt. He had TV specials, a movie and even a Saturday morning cartoon series. He is hilarious if you love physical humor! I highly recommend you see his stuff where ever you can, he's great. I've been a big fan for a long time. He also has a Japanese friend, Fuji that is great as well! :laugh:

Edited by Gamera

I like him..I always found his skits funny..I remember him from the John Byner cable show 'Bizarre'..

I used to watch Super-Dave all the time! He was great! I also remember him from the John Byner show. I wonder whatever happened to him?

I also remember the John Byner show /Super Dave Osborne he was always quite a comic stunt man and usually got hurt badly doing the stunts on the show curious now that u mention it what he's up to these days?.

I've been wondering about Super Dave Osborne too. I always enjoyed watching him!

I used to watch Super-Dave all the time! He was great! I also remember him from the John Byner show. I wonder whatever happened to him?

Do you mean the actor or the character? The actor, Bob Einstein, is still working. He's appeared as Marty Funkhouser in "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and as Larry in "Arrested Development". He's done some voice work on series and video games as Super Dave Osborne as well.

Edited by Takara_Soong

i loved super dave especially the saturday morning show. last year someone gave me the superdave movie on dvd. it's hillarious.

tm