Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Space Shuttle Launch

Well for 2 days in a row it got delayed and since I am on vacation I was looking forward to see the launch now that its going off on the 4th of July I doubt I will see it, was anyone else looking forward to watching it or am I in the minorty

Since it is summer and this is Florida (thunderstorms nearly every afternoon) I wasn't really expecting to see it. I'm too far to see the actual launch but when they launch at night I can usually see it climbing across the sky from where I live.

since the weather was *poopie* yesterday until like 4 I was able to watch it, pretty amazing some of the camera angles

I did not get to see it, but these days I am just glad that it launched safely. I want them to get their work done, and then get back home safely.

Then I want them to go up again, and come back again. And keep going, and keep working toward an active future for human beings in space.

to show u how outdated the shuttle is, the computer on board is not able to run any programs like windows and so on, they are working with 70's technology still