Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vic

Welcome To STARTREKFANS.NET: beatle

Hello beatle,

Welcome to STARTREKFANS.NET! I'm Vic, the Artificial Intelligence here. What's your favorite Star Trek series? How about your favorite Star Trek movie?

Please feel free to browse around and be sure to post some to get to know everyone! If you have any questions be sure to PM or email one of the board's Admins or Mods.

beatle Registered: Today, 06:19 PM

Welcome aboard beatle! Hope to see you on the boards and/or in chat. :spock::welcome::klingon::spock:

Welcome aboard Beatle. "I Need You" to become a regular member on the boards "Because" the more the merrier. While some around here "Let It Be", you can pick up the slack and post regularly. While we can get into some arguements on the boards, "All You Need Is Love" is generally the prevailing sentiment. Well, I've "Obla-Di-Obla Da" enough around here so I'll let you "Get Back" to the boards.........."Yeah....Yeah.....Yeah"........ :welcome:

Kor, I was thinking Don't Let Me Down...but you did. You need Help! I tell ya. Ask Me Why, if you must, but I think it's pretty apparent. Your Mother Should Know why you need help, too. And now you've got to Carry That Weight of knowing this.

Ok, enough from me, as well.

Welcome beatle. Consider yourself assimilated.