Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LastRideOut

Hello

This is a general hello to everyone on these forums. Glad to be a new member here. My favorite series would be DS9 because of its writing and acting. Anyway, I am a huge trekkie and I have all the series on DVD, yes even VOY which happens to be close to my heart, as that is the series I grew up watching.

Anyway I bought one of Kevins (vabeachguy) NFL trading cards and also got his seahawks DVD set as a gift. He's a nice guy, class act too.

Trek on!

welcome. hope you enjoy your stay with us. contrary to waht vabeachguy told you we really are nice folk. so stick around and have some great times with us

Welcome to STF Tay, it's always great to have another Niner on board... and don't worry, we won't hold the Seahawks thing against you. :assimilated:

WElcome LRO, another niner hear. Really is a great show isnt it. anyway, welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your stay with us. see you out there.

It's always nice to have another Niner on board. Hands down, DS9 is my favorite Trek (aside from TOS, I guess. You really can't include that in the mix ... it's very unfair to the other series!)

Welcome!