Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

B'Elanna or Seven

Okay, So who would win if B'Elanna and Seven were to fight each other?..............As I see it both are very strong emotionaly and physically............But I think Seven would win because she has so much emotional control that she would eventually think her way to physical victory. B'Elanna I think would let that anger rule and be outwitted by Seven. What are your thoughts about it? :laugh:

I think if Seven was still a Borg drone the fight would be much harder but B'Elanna would win (if she would not be assimilated... :laugh: ).

But.... Seven is not a Borg drone anymore and so I think it would be easy for B'el to defeat her.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I'd have to go with Seven. In the episode Tsunkatse they said she still had Borg enhanced strength or something so I would go with her although it is hard to ever count out a Klingon.

I'd have to go with Seven.  In the episode Tsunkatse they said she still had Borg enhanced strength or something so I would go with her although it is hard to ever count out a Klingon.

Yes I saw this episode. In this episode she truly showed how strong she still was, and even saved Tuvok's life........Even though I'm a B'Elanna fan I still believe if an altercation happened between them that Seven would win. :P

Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven, would win.

Are they in mud? *Ouch don't hit me ! *Uh..that's a toughie, Strength dosen't always win over intelligence..Imo B'elanna would take an inital beating but would come from behind and take out Seven.

Stardate:213586.7

Well like said earlier Seven still has her borg enhanced strength and B'Elanna is only half Klingon but i think Seven would win because since she was once a drone i imagine she knows millions of different fighting technigues.After all she did beat the Rock :rolleyes:

B'Elanna. Because I think she's the kind of person to be in a no-holds-barred, everything-goes kind of a fight. Seven would fight logically, with no real passion - and therefore no real determination - behind it. So - B'Elanna. :rolleyes:

Seven would access her Borg data on Klingons to discover where to hit B'elanna and how much pressure to use to take her out in one move.No way the spunky engineer wins this one. :blink:

Well, I'd have to say that Seven would win. B'elana would fight with too much anger and get careless. Seven would be efficient and phaser her Klingon butt! (on stun of course)

I would say that Seven would defeat Torres becuase she doesnt let her emotions get to her. If they were to fight to the death, then Seven's human emotions might just get in the way, but with her Borg memory, nothing would get in her way.

:bow: Bel Ami :)