Sign in to follow this  
jorel

New Trailer for STNV "To Serve All My Days" Tonight!

Several weeks ago, Walter Koenig asked James Cawley for "something" to show the audience at FedCon, Europes largest Star Trek Convention. We are pleased to be able to share with all the fans the exclusive FedCon trailer, created by Jack Marshall and Doug Drexler. The preview contains all new footage from the webisode, including an exciting glimpse at the Klingon chase of the Galileo shuttlecraft through the icy debris rings of the planet Babel.

This 4 minute preview will allow fans to see for the first time the tone of the upcoming episode, "To Serve All My Days" which stars Walter Koenig reprising his role as "Chekov" from Star Trek with James Cawley as Kirk, Jeffery

Quinn as Spock and John Kelley as Doctor McCoy.

The downloadable file is a high quality DiVX file, suitable for burning to a CD or DVD for viewing on home DVD players as well as on computers with the Divx codec and in Windows Media Player (WMV) format. For more information on DiVX or to install the codec for proper viewing, please refer to this website: http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/codec/

Look for this exciting new teaser video available at 9 PM EDT, Friday, May 26 from the trailers listed on the New Voyages website at http://www.StarTrekNewVoyages.com. "To Serve All My Days" will be available on the 40th Anniversary of Star Trek; September 8, 2006.

FEDCONtiny.jpg

When is this episode ever going to be finished? It seems like I've been waiting forever for it!

The release date has been pushed up several times already. Now we gotta wait til September!

Edited by Kor37

When is this episode ever going to be finished? It seems like I've been waiting forever for it!

The release date has been pushed up several times already. Now we gotta wait til September!

Star Trek New Voyages - Tos Serve All My Days starring Walter Koenig will be released online at 8:00 pm Estern Standard Time on September 8, 2006. (Date and time sound familiar?...)

FEDCON_walter.jpg

The date sounds familiar but the time? Back then, prime time shows all started at 7:30 pm est.