Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

X3: The Last Stand

the first two films are great, me being a huge Marvel fan, I want to see this movie! I'm happy to say that it is getting good reviews. Ebert and Roeper have both given it thumbs up. So it looks to be another great X-Men film

More a DC man myself but I give Marvel allot of credit with this series of films, they've been very good and I look forward to III.

I can't wait,it'll be the first of the 3 that I'm going to see in theaters. I invited a few friends to go as well. I hope it's as good as the first two.

tm

I plan to go see it after finals. I really liked the first two and this movie plus that of the new Superman and Spiderman movies Regal Cinemas will be getting at least $50 from me this summer.

I also liked the first 2 X-Men films and am looking forward to seeing the final Chapter in the series

along with ("SuperMan Returns")and Spiderman 3.

:borg2::spock::laugh::laugh:

I enjoyed both of the previous X-men movies. They are a lot of fun, but also deal with real issues. I like the whole idea that regular people would be apprehensive about some people having super powers, and all the problems that engenders. I never read the X-men comics.

I plan to see X-Men III, but I intend to wait for it to come out on DVD. I rarely go to the theater, and the only two movies I have seen at the theater in the last ten years are Ray and Chronicles of Narnia. And I saw C. of N. at the $2 theater when it was no longer playing at the high-priced theaters.

I loved the movie, despite its flaws. It was better than the second one, but not better than the first one. X-Men will always be my favorite of the movies. I saw them all in the theaters when they came out. I love X-Men (in general). Never read the comics though, but I love the old cartoon.

Eulogy? Professor X dies? Damn. I haven't seen the movie yet. Put that stuff in spoilers please!

True fans, will leave dissapointed.

I've always followed the Comics and Cartoons, and the first 2 films were acceptable, however;

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
3 Main characters die, 3 are 'cured', Angels introduction was cheap, dozens of minorharacters are slaughtered, Halle Berry is a terrible actress, and Vinnie Jones was also very bad.

But, the bridge scene wasn't bad, and Mistique naked was a plus, and the fact that Mutants got Equality at the expense of lives, which is realistic, for a change.

I also liked the first 2 X-Men films and am looking forward to seeing the final Chapter in the series

along with ("SuperMan Returns") and Spiderman 3 and when I saw the X-Men cartoon in the Early-Mid 90's Professor X was going to another planet.

B) :borg2::spock: B)

Just to note to everyone that if you see the movie you MUST stay for the end of the credits... I can't say much, but the only clue I can give you is the guy that is brain dead that you see in the lecther Professor X gives the those kids in a key thing.

ARMS, I'm not saying the movie didn't have its share of disappointments, but true fans of anything have to get used to Hollywood taking liberties. I'm of the opinion that the movie was made with the bridge scene pretty much the only thing in mind. And...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
I think the whole point of killing off three characters and curing three more (although both the script and the end with Magneto suggests that the long-term effects are much shorter than believed) was to remove almost every temptation of drawing out the X-Men Cinematic Franchise too long to the point where it becomes a joke unto itself. In the process, they crammed an awful lot of stuff into one movie (a pretty short movie at that), but they've basically said, "Ok, if anyone's gonna try and resurrect the act, they're gonna have to deal with THESE roadblocks first!" For that, I have to respect them.

Kor, sorry about not using spoilers earlier.

I could have watched a million films if they were actually wriiten well.