Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Itchygomba69

any conventions near Pittsburgh PA

I never went to one but me and Alana at the Drive-in last night were trying to figure out if there is a fan convention or anything trek related ever going on in the Burgh I know the Comic Con was just here and thats the largest comic convention on the east coast

I haven't heard of anything for Pittsburgh but keep checking back in this forum. I check out various websites trying to find information about as many conventions as I can and post them here. If I see something for your area I'll be sure to post it here.

I would I might be working down that way around that time so we will see, I got trips coming to cumberland I know that

I would I might be working down that way around that time so we will see, I got trips coming to cumberland I know that

Let me know if you go. MrPsychic and I are going on Saturday.Maybe the three of us could meet. The hotel is right off exit 20 on I-83.

you mean my Super Bowl XL Championship shirt, ormaybe my new Dog Ben, hmmm I wonder whon Little Ben is named after :laugh:

Alana would proably go too and wear her steeler shirt, and her Big Ben Hat, Buig ben Little Ben, Hmmmm

I would wear my Steelers XL Championship shirt and my Hines Ward jersey, but I already have another jersey to wear, it's a starfleet jersey.