Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Please Read - - Next Week's Agenda

Next week I will be asking “Trek Science” questions. The “Trek Science” questions will be on basic chemistry. When I mean basic I really mean “basic” - no math or anything like that . . . the only thing I will be focusing on are what an element, compound, and mixture is. I will also ask questions on what’s the difference between a chemical and physical reaction. That’s all - very basic.

I just need a break from raw Star Trek Trivia.

It also possible that the week after next week I might take one week off from doing trivia all together, but after that I’ll get right back on doing some Star Trek Trivia. (But I have not really decided if this is what I’m going to do or not. When the time comes then I can answer if I will or will not)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Hopefully it will be less difficult for everyone this time. I thought the physics questions were not that bad, but I think even the person who got the most correct still missed a big portion of them. (And I’m trying not to post something about how bad physics course are taught and I think that somewhat showed on last time)

Master Q

I'm going to camp for all oof August, so I'm going to miss everything! :rolleyes:

Oh well, looking forward to when I get back.

(And I’m trying not to post something about how bad physics course are taught and I think that somewhat showed on last time)

My high school physics course was awesome! Granted, it was the "more advanced class," but still. I had a great teacher. I answered all the physics questions... but I didn't get them in on time. 0.o I am the worst procrastinator on this side of the galaxy.

Well I’m glade you had a good teacher, Ensign_Beedrill. It seems (to me) to be less and less common.

Master Q