Sign in to follow this  
krysis

Star Trek Mobile music for phones

Mobile phones  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Star Trek Ringtones or Monophonic tones or whatever sort of music for your mobile phones?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't own a mobile phone

I have always had TNG soundtrack for my mobile phone ringer. What about the rest of you?

I've got every single tune on my mobile.

I've got them all in Midi and MP3.

I just upload them onto me phone!!

My mobile phone ringer is the TNG theme, too, krysis. I don't think I'll ever change that. :lol:

I had a cheap Star Trek ring tone, but I deleted it, it wasn't very good. My phone right now is in a Doctor Who motiff, the ring tone is from the 5th doctor and the wallpaper is the 4th doctor's logo. I wanted a tone that would sound like the original communicator when my phone opens, but I can't find a way for my phone to make any noise when it opens.

Edited by MrPsychic

I only have the standard Ring tones on my mobile. All I have is problems with it so dont see the point of spending money on new ones when im gonna get a new phone soon.

As much as I love Trek I hate ringtones so I'll be keeping my normal telephone ring.

I was wondering if I could get that Gigantic Whale machine sound from TMP for my phone. That would be great.