Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

Blalock in Stargate

First look at Blalock in 'Birthright'

JULY 23, 2003

GateWorld has obtained this exclusive, first-look image of actress Jolene Blalock in the upcoming Stargate SG-1 episode "Birthright." Blalock, best known to sci-fi fans as the Vulcan T'Pol on Enterprise, guest stars as Ishta, a Jaffa warrior who leads a group of Jaffa women against the abhorrent practices of the Goa'uld.

710_02.jpg

Wow! I certainly wouldn't have recognized her..Must be the long blond hair...She looks good..I'll have to make sure I catch this episode...Thankx

She was on a talk show recently and I didn't recognize her; she looked like the pic from SG1. She just got married and returned from her honeymoon. Her personialty was very different from her character. She was silly and outgoing; not very dignified for a Vulcan. :-)

Wow, does she ever look different! I would not have recognized her. Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be watching. When is it scheduled to air?

No I did'nt saw her on MTV but I'm looking forward to seeing her in Stargate. But uuhh, that will take time until it will be aired in Germany....

Could you imagine, in Germany they are in the middle of ENT season 1 :P :P

No I did'nt saw her on MTV but I'm looking forward to seeing her in Stargate. But uuhh, that will take time until it will be aired in Germany....

Could you imagine, in Germany they are in the middle of ENT season 1  :P  :P

If you have fast internet access then I would download the episodes.