Sign in to follow this  
Riaan

Enterprise new crew members

I got to thinking about this, so I thought I'd find out what all of you think.

The Enterprise has a crew complement of 83.

Apparently there are no extra or guest quarters--In Fallen Hero, Hoshi had to give up her quarters to accommodate V'Lar.

How many commandos are joining the crew?

Where will they reside?

Did some of the original crew opt to not return to Enterprise? If so, won't that leave Enterprise short-handed in certain areas (engineering, armory, etc.)? Certainly there would be more commandos than leaving crew. Are they going to put bunks up in a cargo hold or what?

What do you think?

I guess we won't really know until season 3 starts. It is possible that more quarters were added by converting other areas of the ship when the Enterprise was at Earth.

But Takara how much space not being used for something could there be?

How many commandos are joining the crew?
I dunno

Where will they reside?
I guess they will Double Up with the regular crewmembers ( :( or live in the Catwalk)

Did some of the original crew opt to not return to Enterprise?
No information yet.

If so, won't that leave Enterprise short-handed in certain areas (engineering, armory, etc.)?
This is why I hope they Double Up.

Certainly there would be more commandos than leaving crew. Are they going to put bunks up in a cargo hold or what?
That might work unless there is no room in them because of gear brought along, still, Doubling Up seems to be the logical answer.

Archer told Forest that he thought 8 or 9 crew members would choose not to go on this mission. I'm assuming the commandos are replacing them.

Alterego, I like the Catwalk idea! :(

Archer told Forest that he thought 8 or 9 crew members would choose not to go on this mission.  I'm assuming the commandos are replacing them.

M is always telling me I should take my memory pills! :(

Thank you Lt_Riann. :(

Archer told Forest that he thought 8 or 9 crew members would choose not to go on this mission.  I'm assuming the commandos are replacing them.

M is always telling me I should take my memory pills! :(

Thank you Lt_Riann. :dude:

Anyone up for barbecued commando? :(

I just hope that before they start delving into the character development of the NEW characters, they finish the development of the main characters.

That means Hoshi and Archer. Hoshi has already had a whole episode dedicated to her and shes still the least developed...and the captain...well, he still needs to provide that model for all the OTHER captains of later years that the producers have told us about since the beginning.

Does anyone know how many MACO's (commandos) will be joining the Enterprise crew?