Sign in to follow this  
dsbs

Monty Python Trek!

Picard: "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay. I sleep all night and I work all day! I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing, and hang around in bars!"

Riker: "I like traffic lights, I like traffic lights, I like traffic lights, I like traffic lights, I like traffic lights, I li- Oh, God..."

Worf: "We must extract the information from this unbeliever under pain of torture! GET... THE COMFY CHAIR!!!"

Data: "This parrot it no more! It has ceased to be! He's run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir! This... is an ex-parrot!"

Laforge: "And now for something completely different."

Crusher: "Yeah, we deal wit' stiffs. Now, there's t'ree t'ings we can do wit yer mum: bury 'er, burn 'er, or dump 'er in the Thames."

Troi: "Yes, well that's the sort of blinkered, phillistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist! You excrement! You whining hypocritical toadies with your color TV sets and your expensive golf clubs and your bleedin' Starfleet secret handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you black-balling bastards! I wouldn't

become a Starfleet officer if you went down on your lousy, stinking knees and begged me!!!"

::pant, pant::