Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PrincessAnanka

my Star Trek webpage

Looks good so far!

I hope you don't mind if I point out something though. In your write up of the mini convention in December you indicated that Carolyn Seymour played Toreth in two episodes when in fact she played 2 different Romulans in TNG. She played Sub-Commander Taris in Contagion and Commander Toreth in Face of the Enemy.

I don't mean to sound like I'm nitpicking or anything because you have done a really good job on it. One other thing you might want to consider. I found it rather difficult to read that script font that you used but it's probably just me. Keep up the good work. :bow:

soong girl and yllara soong,

glad you like the site. As you can see, it is still a work in progress. thanks for your encouragement. and soong girl, thanks for the advice. I will make those corrections as soon as possible. Actually, it will have to wait until tomorrow night, as my lunch hour is almost over. Considering I don't have a computer at home, (one that has windows), and I have two other websites going, it's a wonder that I can get anything done. And this week, I'm working frantically on the next newsletter. Thanks again!

ok, I fixed that font, on the computer I use at work, it shows up as a comic (as in comic books and strips) font. I saw the script when I used a neighbors computer, but it didn't dawn on me what was happening. Apparently, my employer's network system doesn't recognize "script" so when I was choosing script as a font, what I got as my choice was different that was actually being posted. oh well. I still have to add an addendum about that correction to the list of characters played by Carolyn Seymour. I'll also have to add it in out next hard-copy newsletter (the one I'm currently working on). Thanks again soong girl, and no, you weren't nit-picking. I appreciate the input. :lol: now, I have to something about my avatar here, for some reason, when it loaded, it squashed the pic. My alter-ego looks fat and stumpy. not too good. I'm Egyptian royalty, not a dwarf from Middle Earth.