Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Interesting Quote...

The only reason there isn't life on other planets is because their scientists were more advanced than ours.

[Rod Wensley]

I think he means that the reason there are no aliens is because they destroyed themselves long ago..

I hadn't heard that before, DrWho42, but I like it. Very clever.

One of my favorites is from Stephen Hawking, "God not only plays dice. He also sometimes throws the dice where they cannot be seen," referring to Einstein's famous quote.

One of my favorites is from Stephen Hawking, "God not only plays dice. He also sometimes throws the dice where they cannot be seen," referring to Einstein's famous quote.

I don't understand that.

I don't understand that.

Einstein has a famous quote in which he stated, "God does not play dice!" This insinuates there is rthyme and reason in the universe. A Plan if you will.

Hawking contradicts this in a speech he made on singularites (black holes) and suggest that not only is the observable universe random, there are unobservable parts which we can't even begin to explore or explain.

I'll look for a link to his speech and link it here.

edit: Here's a link

Edited by Charface

I don't understand that.

Einstein has a famous quote in which he stated, "God does not play dice!" This insinuates there is rthyme and reason in the universe. A Plan if you will.

Hawking contradicts this in a speech he made on singularites (black holes) and suggest that not only is the observable universe random, there are unobservable parts which we can't even begin to explore or explain.

I'll look for a link to his speech and link it here.

edit: Here's a link

I underestand, thanks for the link :angry:

I don't know who said it, but someone said a Black Hole is just God trying to divide by Zero.

:look::laugh::look: