Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Kruge & Chnag

Ok, Two Klingon Warriors Who Got To Face Kirk In Battle...And Die.

Now, Kruge Was Lucky Enough To Fight Kirk In One On One, Hand To Hand Combat. That's a plus.

Now, how do you think they are reguarding in the Empire??

They Did Die In Glorious Combat, Yes, But They Were Engaging In Dishonorable activites.

Kruge

Taking It Upon Himself To Steal The Genesis Secrets, Without Contacting The High Council.

Attacking A Harmless Science Vessel.

Having One Of His Men Kill One Of 3 Unarmed Prisoners.

Chang

Conspiring With The Enemy To Assinate The Leaders Of Both Governments. That's Enough For Him, lol

Oh wait, and attacking through a Cloak.

Now, how do you think they are reguarding in the Empire??

I think the answer to this question can be found in the ENT episode Judgment, this one made it perfectly clear there are different classes of Klingons. Add that to the Klingons shown in Mauraders. Sure they were not what we had seen before and I thank the maker for that. In Mauraders we met Klingons that would not act without orders from the High Council that is why they "ran", in their opinion, HONOR was to be found the way Kahless intended, not in reverting to the Old Ways before Kahless, VERY refreshing imo.

Enough ranting, to answer your question, imo it depends on who is running the Council, them that follow Kahless (like Gowron) or them who don't (like Durass.)

Stardate:213559.7

Well because of thier dishonorable actions thier familys will have to hold the burden of that dishonor for many generations(I think thats right)

I think it's a bit like looking at a human pirate ship and then judging humans as a whole by their standards. Krudge was a bit of a renegade. Though he did have representation in the trial of Kirk, but that was probably just because the Klingons loved to have something to throw at the Federation and also wanted an excuse to get back at Kirk. Chang was, in his own words, a warrior. And above all loved the thrill of engaging Kirk (another 'warrior') in battle. He was a traitor to his government though surely would have excelled in the new order that may have replaced Gorkon.

The Klingons would have celebrated Kruge as almost a deity if he had suceeded in both stealing Genesis and killing Kirk/destroying the Enterprise.Honor is a very subjective thing for Klingons for the most part.If they succeed,they have honor.If they fail,they are often disrespected for having dishonorable intentions.I don't trust them Klingons!Nope! :unsure: ;):bow: