Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

The League Of Extraordinary Gentleman

so did anyone here see this movie? i saw it today, it was EXCELLENT. but then again SEAN CONNERY is an excellent actor, and not too many movies that hes in that are bad. so what did ya think about this one? so if ya like fantasy action movies,(duh, startrek sight, lol) this is an excellent one.

but then again SEAN CONNERY is an excellent actor, and not too many movies that hes in that are bad.

Sean Connery is my favorite actor, but in terms of bad movies go, what about "The Avengers?" That movie stunk.

But I haven't seen LXG yet, and I wasn't intending on doing so, but if it's good, I might have to go see it after all.

but then again SEAN CONNERY is an excellent actor, and not too many movies that hes in that are bad.

Sean Connery is my favorite actor, but in terms of bad movies go, what about "The Avengers?" That movie stunk.

But I haven't seen LXG yet, and I wasn't intending on doing so, but if it's good, I might have to go see it after all.

yeah the avengers was a little lacking in good wasnt it, but notice i said not many were bad. i must also add that my father in law loved LXG, and if he did then it had to be good. hes a lot more particular than i am when it comes to movies.

a coworker of my mom's saw this movie and loved it, I saw the trailer..I might see it, then again I may wait until video/DVD, not sure yet

Is it really? We were not going to see it at the theaters cause all of the "professional" critics complain about the "fancy gadgets used in the film in a time before they could possibly exist". Was it easy for you to suspend you disbelief of that? Was it like Wild Wild West except in a different time and place? Please help us to decide...

yeah there was a wild wild west feel to it, and i liked it. there were a lot of characters from other stories thronw together to make this movie. such as

Click for Spoiler:

CPT NEMO, ALAN QUARTERMAIN, something GREY, and a couple im not sure of.

it was an excellent entertainment movie. also if you can enjoy a movie, you can suspend disbeleif for the gadgetry. i havent really ever agreed with the "PROFESIONAL CRITICS" on anything. they go for story, and writing, and everything unentertaining. dont get me wrong a good story and writing are critical, but thats all they want, i want entertainment too. it was very entertaining.