Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady_Mignonette_Pryha

Lady Mignonette's Log

I never had thought of starting a journal of my own.. Let a lone have it be on a Star Trek Fansite.. I haven't been a fan of ST for that long.. Only about a month and a half, I guess that's kind of pathetic..

In this journal, don't be surprised if it seems like I am talking in a character voice insted of my own.. I am frequent Role Player and since I have come up with my own ST role playing character, I gues you could say that I am anxious to try her out.. Here is her profile-

Name: Lady Mignonette Amelia Pryha

Species: Betaziod

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 185 lbs

Service: None

Present Post: She has not been enrolled in Starfleet.

Life Story: Mignonette was born on Earth, to the Lord and Lady Pryha who rule over a small colony located in the Mediterranean which is unknown to most.. The colony is called, Peran, and it is a haven for those of all races, including Klingon, and Romulan.. Mignonette grew up like most human children in the 24th century, but since Peran had such a diverse population. She grew to tolerate all races despite their hostilities to those who are human.. Though Mignonette is not human, she uses her Betazoid abilities very rarely..

Mignonette has a certain amount of control over her Betaziod abilities (Like Deanna Troi), but when she is not using them.. Her empath abilities cause her to experience the emotions of everyone around her. Therefore, she does not like loud crowded places and does not attend parties.. Non one has seemed to be able to pin point the cause of Mignonette empath abnormality, but because of this Mignonette have never left the colony.

Personality: Mignonette is a quiet person, her empath ability keeps her from being able to seek out new friends, but the ones she does have, she keeps close. Overall she is sweet, kind, but she has a strong will that enables her to do anything that she sets her mind to.

Appearance: Mignonette has waist length, dark brown straight hair with sapphire blue eyes and very pale skin. She is quite skinny, and her clothes are usually blue and white robes of ancient Greek style that are floor length..

I will try to post in this often, I might even post a few dialoges with Mignonette in them. I cannot be sure about it, but I will try.. If you have any questions, feel free to post them or send me a meassage about them.. I will tell more about myself at a later date (Or even tonight, I can't be sure).. The only sad part is that there is not much to tell.

Today's another day without Role Playing for me.. I don't get it, I thought that I could find at least someone on here who knew how to role play, not Sims (Whatever those are).. I guess you coul call me a bit of a role playing fanatic, and I admit that I am.. I can do up to 12 role plays a week and not think anything of it. I guess I have been doing role playing for to long, that it's become second nature to me. It can happen I suppose, but I still would like to do a ST:TNG RP with someone who knows what they are doing.. Even if I have to teach them myself..

Well now that I got that off my chest, I guess I can talk about what I did last night *Yay*! Well last night I met my grandma at a Storage place so that we could meet up with her friend Sandy (A lady who buys slightly used clothes from rich people. Fixes them up and sells them to consinment shops.). My stepmom, little sister, and my dad were there as well. We had come there to look at Sandy's clothes to find things for us to wear on our cruise to the Medterranian this summer.. We went there at around 5 pm, and once we left it was 8 pm.. I found alot of stuff I liked.. I even got a new Prom Dress for $ 10.50 (I hate shopping, but the good thing was that Sandy looked for things in my size so I didn't have to spend forever trying to find the things I wanted) It wasn't a bad way to spend the evening.. I even got home in time to watch ST:TNG, so I think I did well.

Well I'm done ranting for now.. I am gonna end this for the time being.. I guess I'll go play with knives or something..

Welcome to the Personal Logs!

Being a Personal Log Junkie, this area is alot of fun, you get to experience how other trekkies live day by day! I am not good at role-playing maybe you could give me some lessons sometimes!

I'd be happy to, I've taught many people how to role playing.. The concept is very simple. As they say on the back of most game boxes: "A basic reading ablity is needed to fully enjoy this game." The rules are easy to grasp as well.

I do a "sim" but basically it's role playing. The sim I'm on is a colony one, but we've taken a break and are now doing a mirror universe mission.

I do a "sim" but basically it's role playing. The sim I'm on is a colony one, but we've taken a break and are now doing a mirror universe mission.

I really never understood Sims.. But I guess I'll have to find the place where my character will do her best..

Well, you could always join the sim I'm in. I think you would have fun on a colony, since your character is from one. Plus I would help you with it.

Yea, always looking for new people to join :dude:

Well, you could always join the sim I'm in. I think you would have fun on a colony, since your character is from one. Plus I would help you with it.

Yea, always looking for new people to join :dude:

If you could send me a message tell me more about it, I'd love to.

Well, well I do shock myself sometimes. I looked into that Colony RPG that MrPsychic mentioned and I joined it last night.. I had to do a few revisons to Mignonette's profile while I was submitting her as my character. Here is the newest version of her profile.

Name: Lady Mignonette Amelia Pryha

Species: Betaziod

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 185 lbs

Service: None

Present Post: She has not been enrolled in Starfleet.

Life Story: Mignonette was born on Earth, to the Lord and Lady Pryha who ruled over a small colony located in the Mediterranean which is unknown to most.. The colony is called, Peran, and it is a haven for those of all races, including Klingon, and Romulan.. Mignonette grew up like most human children in the 24th century, but since Peran had such a diverse population. She grew to tolerate all races despite their hostilities to those who are human and each other.. Though Mignonette is not human, she uses her Betazoid abilities very rarely..

Mignonette has a certain amount of control over her Betaziod abilities, but when she is not using them.. Her empath abilities cause her to experience the emotions of everyone around her. Therefore, she does not like loud crowded places and does not attend parties.. No one has seemed to be able to pin point the cause of Mignonette's empath abnormality, but because of this, she have never left the colony.

Personality: Mignonette is a quiet person, her empath ability keeps her from being able to seek out new friends as easily as others who are human can, but the ones she does have, she keeps close. Overall she is sweet, kind, but she can be very unsure of herself at times, but with help she can over come with the help of someone she can trust. Her personality can seem ever changing to those who do not know her well.

Appearance: Mignonette is a very small young lady, only about 5'8" in height with waist length, dark brown, thick curly hair that is usually in a braid down her back. Her eyes are the color of a deep natural sapphire that compliment her dark hair and pale skin very well.. Mignonette only weight about 170 lbs, but her build is very athletic.. Her outfit usually is that of her colony's traditional dress, a Greek style women's robe that has a blue top cover with a pale blue under dress. Her shoes are sandals with straps that lace up her legs almost half way up her lower leg.. Her face is very gentle looking, but her eyes often sad..

I think it's much better than it was in a few places but it could use some work, I guess I have been RPing to long.. I'm trying to pick at my own work, but then again I like my profiles to be perfect. I know that Mignonette's character could use alot of work, she can be alot better than she is. I haven't been praticing RPing for 16 years to let my profile be nothing less than perfect. Maybe I should stop trying to work at it so much..

Welcome to the Personal Logs and welcome to the Forums!

I've actually really started to like Trek for little than 4/5 years ago and I still know hardly anything about it. I welcome you to the Fandom. I've never been to a convention and I haven't got that much collected :P.

I hope you figure it out quicker than I will do! <_<