Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

I'm having Hotmail troubles

Has anyone had the problem where you can't sign into MSN Messenger or Hotmail because someone has changed your password through MSNSpace? Cause its happened to me and I need my account back.

If someone has had this problem and if so, what did you do?

OK you should be able to use the forgotten your password feature and once you have it via your question and secret answer thing you should be able to change it.

Hopefully that works if not I have no clue.

OK you should be able to use the forgotten your password feature and once you have it via your question and secret answer thing you should be able to change it.

Hopefully that works if not I have no clue.

I've tried but the question was changed and I have no idea what the answer is.

well then... you are out of luck! the only thing you could do is email hotmail support and tell them you got hacked... good luck with getting through to them!

I did e-mail them, i'll see what happens.

well then... you are out of luck! the only thing you could do is email hotmail support and tell them you got hacked... good luck with getting through to them!

I did e-mail them, i'll see what happens.

Well, I did get through to them and once I verified my account information, I was able to reset my password. I got my account back!

Any damage?

There doesn't seem to be any. I actually started a new account and added my old one as a contact. No one ever signed in. Seems like they just changed the password to be a nuisance.