Sign in to follow this  
Trekmachine

STAR TREK SUPERMOVIE

STAR TREK is set to return to the big screen with its most famous stars WILLIAM SHATNER, PATRICK STEWART and LEONARD NIMOY.

The Sci-fi show's bosses want to reunite CAPTAIN KIRK, CAPTAIN JEAN-LUC PICARD and MR SPOCK for a movie extravaganza.

Stewart reveals, "It has been raised. Apparently there's interest in bringing the next generation cast together with actors from different Star Trek series.

In any case, Picard has met both Kirk and Spock. Kirk is dead and Spock is somewhere. The idea seems very... useless.

Hmm, interesting but it feels 'rumory' to me.

I'd feel better about the news authenticity if it came from Paramount or CBS, if anyone finds a link to one or both of them saying this is so, please post it!

Whether it would be good, (or good for the franchise) I wish I knew.

TrekWeb.com has a report on the interview that Patrick Stewart did on ITV but there is no mention of Leonard Nimoy in it. Since Mr. Nimoy has stated over and over again that he is not going to come out of acting retirement, any rumour that he would appear in another Trek movie should be looked on as being highly suspect. It was just this past November that he turned down a guest spot on Boston Legal for that very reason.

Rumor, Rumor, that's all it is.

Kirk is dead for god's sake, and spock has gone off into solitude after the events of WOK and SFS.

Although, it could have something to do with the Nexus, becasue even if someone is dead, their mind still exists in the Nexus.

I doubt any of the original actors would want to perform in another S.T. Movie.

Perhaps this is mis-information intended to keep the real details of a possible movie under wraps.

I think the franchise should go forward with new people. I wouldn't mind seeing a 'Voyager' movie,

if done without that holographic room. Their 'return' to the federation would be cool.

i wouldn't mid seeing a pre-quel to TOS that is some sort of sequel to enterprise...

and guest stars of the TOS could be done with younger charatcers... like kirk at starfleet academy...

you could even have some of the old guys narrate before they all die.

I hate anything to do wit prequels, the only good Prequel was the last star wars, and i was only tolerable to see how Vader became wha he became

I hate anything to do wit prequels, the only good Prequel was the last star wars, and i was only tolerable to see how Vader became wha he became

I agree. I've had enough of Trek prequels.