Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

AFC Championship Game Steelers @ Broncos

OK Denver is a dominate team at home but so was Indy, what are your thoughts on this upcoming game, You haven't heard much about Denver this year, but can Jake The Snake lead a team to a Super Bowl, needless to say this is gonna be a good game, BTW Pittsburgh won this gome against the colts, and I feel New England Lost the game for Denver

I am gonna say Steelers 28 Denver 18

I'm for Pittsburgh the rest of the way.

Bill Cohwer is a great coach. And I'd like to see him win a Superbowl.

Jake Plummer died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Broncos flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Jake." said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Jake felt special and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house. It was a 3-story mansion with a Black and Gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Steeler flag and in every window, a Terrible towel. Jake looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but, why does Ben Roethlisberger get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said "Jake that's not Ben's house, it's mine."

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock,

You hear that, thats Denver's Love Fest with Jake The Snake Running out

FYI

Last time Steelers faced Jake (I should of Been a) Plummer they recorded 10 Sacks on him, he should call the same DR. as Houstan's Carr

Jake Plummer died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Broncos flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Jake." said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Jake felt special and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house. It was a 3-story mansion with a Black and Gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Steeler flag and in every window, a Terrible towel. Jake looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but, why does Ben Roethlisberger get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said "Jake that's not Ben's house, it's mine."

That's good, but didn't you get the Memo? God's a Packer's Fan. That's why he called Vince Lombardi home, to coach his personal football team! and Reggie White is playing Defensive End!

That's good, but didn't you get the Memo? God's a Packer's Fan. That's why he called Vince Lombardi home, to coach his personal football team! and Reggie White is playing Defensive End!

When Lombardi Passed away he was part of the Redskins, so that would then make him a Redskins fan, I'm a huge Packers Fan Krissy, my #2 team next to The Steelers

#4 All the way

Good one Krissy! :clap:

This is the only game I'm going to watch tomorrow...erm, today I guess.

Pittsburgh's gonna roll over Denver.

:clap: With their big yellow BUS!

Edited by APW

24-3 @ Halftime, OMG I'm going Nuts

Go Steelers

I ordered a Pizza, I can't even eat it, me and my doug are drinking the Rolling Rocks, (Coors is boycotted here since its from denver) I can't get over the steelers are up this Much!

It sure looks like Plummer is doing what Elway was famous for. Choking in the big game!

Oops.....Waitaminnit!......Touchdown Denver! :clap: .......*cracks open a Coors*.... :clap:

Edited by Kor37

Steelers 34, Broncos 17... I smell a win... and bad dip coming from Kor's place.

Edited by Capt_Picard

*Punts Coors can across back yard*

Stupid Elway clone Plummer!

Oh well, Congratulations, Joe! Its great watching your hometown team go to the Super-bowl.

I remember when the Ravens did it. Its a great feeling. Savor it!.. :clap:

but Ilive breath sleep and eat football, in all forms, including the old XFL and the Arena League, I love this Sport and we did it, I remember all the lost AFC Championship games overe the last few years, and my Heart sank, the lost 10 years ago in Super Bowl XXX that was a Killer, but today s so great I cant beleave we did it, OMG thi is one of the happiest days in my life!! I'm not kidding, if I get married will be the only thing that will top this, well that and a Super BOwl Championship

This town needs this

Go Steelers!!