Okay, I am going to close down the current TNG~RPG on Monday. It has had a good run but I feel that it is time to start a new one. So start sending me PM's if you want to participate and let me know what character you want to play. I have already received requests in advance from a few members and they are reflected in the current list below.

Available Characters.

Data

Troi

Any others that I forgot.

Filled Crew Positions

Captain Picard - Takara_Soong

Riker - ddillard

LaForge - poguemahone

Worf - geranimo

Barclay - omni'X

Ensign Christian Dufore (Helmsman) - bysty

Doctor Crusher - bevfank

Edited by ddillard

Okay, sorry it has taken so long for me to open this up I have been busy. I am now closing the old TNG~RPG and it will be replaced by this one.

This RPG will take place between the seventh season and Generations.

Lt. Commander Data stands in his quarters, before the glass case that houses his emotion chip. He watches it spin, considering, for the first time, actually installing it.

Yesterday, in Ten-Forward, he had once again failed to understand a joke that Lt. Kellerman had told. Geordi and Lt. Takla had laughed for almost a full minute, but Data had just sat there in silence.

It is seven minutes and 35 seconds before his duty shift begins, so Data bends down to give the cat at his feet a final pat before leaving his quarters to head for the bridge.

Captain Picard is sitting at his desk in his Ready Room reading a report prepared by Commander Riker regarding the last away team mission. He puts down the PADD and walks to the replicator.

Picard> Tea, Earl Grey, hot

He takes the tea back to his desk and continues to read the report.

Stardate:213570.6

Lt.Worf is sitting at Tatical reconfiguring the phaser alignment.One of his security officers walks up and hands him the duty report for that shift.He looks it over then hands it back to the Ensign and gives hin a nod of approval.All in all it has been an uneventful day.Worf hates these kind of days.

Commander Riker is sitting in the command chair on the bridge reviewing the latest batch of crew members who are eligible for promotion.

Ensign Christian Dufore was in the holodeck, trying to relax after a long day of navigating. He sat in the place of Hikaru Sulu on the bridge of the Enterprise NCC-1701. Kirk sat behind him, and Saavik to his right. Spock was in the far back with Chekov and Uhura to his left.

The holodeck re-created the infamous battle between James Tiberius Kirk and Kahn, the 20th century genetically-engineered dictator, with stunning realism.

The bridge of the Enterprise shook with great force as phasers ripped through the hull. Christian tried to evade the energy, but just like his hero Sulu, he could not move the behemoth ship fast enough.

What Christian wouldn't give to be on the Enterprise with the Kirk's crew on that day. He just wished that one day he would be able to navigate in a situation with the same amount of tension with Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Maybe one day. Just maybe.

Picard's reading was interrupted by the computer announcing a Priority 1 message from Starfleet Command. The message contained the next mission for the Enterprise-D and her crew. Picard slowly rose from his chair and headed to the bridge. As he walked he spoke into him comm badge

Picard> Mr. Laforge report to the Observation Lounge.

The doors slid open as Picard walked on to the bridge.

Picard> No. 1, Mr. Data if you will accompany me to the Observation Lounge we have a mission to discuss. *into comm badge* Mr. Dufore report to the bridge. Mr. Worf you have the bridge.

Picard walked briskly to the Observation Lounge.

When Geordi arrives, Data nods at him. Geordi sits beside his best friend and Data decided that if there is time, he will invite him to an holodeck adventure during their next off duty time. Data had been working on a new one for over a week now and he believed that he had it as perfect as he could make it.

Putting this thought aside, Data turned his attention to Captain Picard as he came to stand by his seat. The man pulled his shirt down, unnecessarily, and looked over the faces in the room. Data knew this rigid body language. What would follow would require quite a bit of his operating space.

Picard sat down and proceeded with the briefing.

Picard> We have received orders from Starfleet Command to proceed to the Argus Sector. Once again the Argus Array has stopped transmitting images. The USS Marseilles had been sent to investigate the problem. A distress call was received by Star Base 47 indicating the Marseilles had come under fire but they did not know who was attacking them. The transmission ended abruptly and the Marseilles has not been heard from since. Starfleet has ordered us to the Array to investigate the disappearance of the Marseilles and to repair the Array.

Picard turns to Riker.

Picard> No. 1 Commander Douglas at Star Base 47 can provide you with all of the information they have on the Marseilles as well as any reports on hostilies in the area. I'd like a report.

Picard looked over at Data and Geordi.

Picard> Mr. Data you will be responsible for the investigation into the malfunction of the Array and coordinate any repairs that need to be made with Mr. Laforge. Now gentlemen any questions?

Stardate:213570.2

Worf is sitting in the Captians looking over some reports.

Worf:I wonder why the captian didnt invite me to the Observation lounge.Oh well he must have a good reason.I wonder what the mission is about.I hope its something interesting.Im getting tired of just sitting here running scans.

Worf taps his communiator

Worf:Worf to ensign Mateo.When you get done with your shift report to the bridge I want to go over some schedule changes with you.Worf out

The doors to the holodeck opened with a hiss. Christian Dufore exited out into the brightly light hallways, running in two directions. He turned right and continued down the hall. As crew members passed by, he nodded at them.

No matter how many times Dufore had been in the holodeck, it still amazed him. It was a an absolute marvel that he could serve under James T. Kirk on his most dangerous endeavors, and still feel the safety of the USS Enterprise NCC 1701-D. One of these days he would have to write another program. He was growing weary of the Mutara Nebula simulation.

He stepped into the turbolift.

"Bridge."

The turbolift began to move. After a short while, the lift came to a stop and the doors opened. Dufore stepped out onto the bridge. He took his place at the helm. Just like Hikaru.

Lt. Commander Data turns to Geordi and nods. The two men head from the lounge to Engineering to study the recent upgrades that were given to the Argus Array six months ago.

Picard turns to Riker in the Observation Lounge.

Picard> After you have spoken with Commander Douglas brief Mr. Worf and have him be prepared for the unexpected.

Picard rises from his chair and heads to the bridge. He walks to his chair and sits.

Picard> Mr. Dufore, set course for the Argus Sector warp 8.

"Aye, Sir!"

With his skillful mastering of the control panel, Dufore efficiently keyed in the coordinates and speed. "Coordinates plotted for the Argus Sector." With the touch of a button, the Enterprise was shot into warp speed.

Dufore could feel the time distorting around him. Watching the viewscreen, he saw the visual disruption as the stars twisted and seemingly came right at them.

"We have reached Warp 8 sir."

*Riker*

"Taps combadge*

"Mr. Worf please contact Commander Douglas at Star Base 47 and patch him through to the Observation lounge."

Barclay watches the Warp Drive in Engineering. He taps at a few consoles, programming a few sequences. An Ensign hands him a padd he requested earlier. "Th-- thank you, Ensign."

Stardate:213578.9

Worf:Aye Sir.

Worf accesses communications and sends a message to Starbase 47 that Commander Riker wants to speak with Commander Douglas.5 minutes later the Commander comes up.

Douglas:I was told Commander Riker wanted to speak with me.

Worf:Yes sir he is in the Observation Lounge I will patch you through.Stand by Sir.

Worf transfers the message.

Just then Ensign Mateo comes onto the bridge.

Mateo:Ensign Mateo reporting as ordered sir.

Worf:Ensign I have been going over the schedule and I think think things would be more efficent if you were to head the graveyard shift instead of the afternoon shift so I am changing you schedule effective tommorow.Any questions.

Mateo:No Sir.

Worf:Good your dismissed.

Ensign Mateo exists the bridge and Worf resumes his work.

Two hours after he enter Engineering, Data leaves and heads for the bridge.

Data brings his and Geordi's report to the Captain and then turns to Ops. He relieves Ensign Tell with a nod and sits, checking the status. They are three hours from the Array.

Picard, with PADD in hand, rises from his chair and walks towards the Ready Room.

Picard> Mr. Data, have Commander Riker report to my Ready Room when he returns to the bridge and inform me when we arrive at the Argus Sector. You have the bridge Commander.

Picard walks into the Ready Room and sits down at his chair and begins to read the report prepared by Data and Geordi.

*Riker*

*Taps comm panel to accept the Messege from Commander Douglas."

*Douglas*

"Hello Commander. How can I help you?"

*Riker*

"I need all the information you have on the USS Marseilles and any enemy activity in the sector."

*Douglas*

"I will transmit the data to you immediately. I wish you luck in your mission Commander. But be careful I have a bad feeling about this one."

*Riker*

"Thank you Commander. Riker Out"

*Transfers the information sent by Commander Douglas to a PADD and heads toward the bridge."

Barclay speaks to Geordi in Engineering. "So, thuu... there's no chan... chance you'd be able to talk about what's going in the Argus Sector is there?"

Picard> I'm on my way.

taps comm badge

Picard> Commander Riker report to the bridge.

walks out of Ready Room and sits in captain's chair

Picard> Go into a close orbit of the array. Mr. Data begin your scans.

*Riker*

*Walks onto the bridge and sits beside his captain.*

"Captain, the Marseilles is a Nebula class starship under the command of Captain Scneider. The ship was fully aremed and Captain Schneider is an Captain so if they have run into trouble we need to be on alert. Commander Douglas has informed me that there has been some pirate activity in the area and that he believes that the Romulans have been active in the area as well, but he has no way to substanciate that claim. I recommend that we go to Yellow alert. "

Stardate:213619.9

Worf growls

Worf:Romulans....figures they would be involved in piracy.

Picard> make it so no. 1

turns to Data

Picard> Mr. Data have your scans given any indication as to why the Array has malfunctioned?