Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Col Vash Evans

The Future is Now

I will be the first to admit that I am unaware if this is the proper forum to post such a blog; however, as I am unable to find an approriate forum this seemed the most fitting.

Alpha-Fleet Reborn. The Alpha-Fleet of Star Trek PBeM simming group has changed management and is now looking for those who are looking for a new fleet to play in without the intangelments of most Fleet action simms. Those who remember the old AF will know what I mean. Star Trek: Tranquility Simming Group will be joining the revamped fleet with its myriad of ships and Alexadria Space Station. New and Experianced players are welcomed. There are few rules: You must be at least 13 years old and keep language to a PG-13 or A rating. No graphic sexual content. Basic issues to follow US Laws. This is no joke. Alpha-Fleet is back. Admisistered by Lia Raven, FCPT. please send any inquires or requests for more information to raven@ds-15.com SUBJ: recruitment.

Also, any who do not wish to play the standard Fleet Officer, there is a Fully Functional SFMC Brigade with a soon to be commissioned specialty vessel modeled for this group: USS Owkinawa. When this vessel comes online, the Brigade will increase to two full Divisions with the addition of Four Leagions of Marines. This will be the entirety of the Corps for AF. Marine Players are welcomed. quasi-Commodant W. V. Evans. LTC, SFMC. Please send all requests to joining the Alpha-Fleet's Marine Amphipious Units to raven@ds-15.com SUBJ: Marine

There are some new names and addresses for this recruitment: Please contact Rear Admiral Jack Carter at raven@ds-15.com for all ship and Fleet Officer possitions. For all Marine requests to vash_evans@yahoo.com c/o Col. James St. Clair