Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Downloading Movie Previews

If memory serves me correct they download just like any other file you should have a choice of "save" or "open", but then it has been awhile sence I have downloaded a Quicktime file. If it does not give you those options let me know and I'll try to find out for you.

Go to: www.quicktime.com

Then click on "previews" in the upper menu bar.

This is where I go to watch movie previews. Since I don't watch much TV except for my 3 fav shows and rarely go to the theater, this is how I find out about new movies.

Anyway, what I allways do is click the link for the trailer, then the video pops up, loads, then plays. There's no "right clicking" or anything like that involved.

Go to: www.quicktime.com

Then click on "previews" in the upper menu bar.

This is where I go to watch movie previews.  Since I don't watch much TV except for my 3 fav shows and rarely go to the theater, this is how I find out about new movies.

Anyway, what I allways do is click the link for the trailer, then the video pops up, loads, then plays.  There's no "right clicking" or anything like that involved.

Ok that's what I was afraid of it looks like Apple has it set up to where you cannot download any of there files. I tried every way that I know how to do it, if you goto movie studio's website you will be able to download the trailer's there.

Are the quicktime?  If not, are they the same size and quallity?

You should be able to get them in any format that you want them in. I know that I downloaded the LOTR in a Quicktime format so I don't see why the other sites wouldn't do the same. It wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Try something like paramount.com or mgm.com your going to have to goto the individual studio site's but it's worth it.

Hmmm....that's strange never had that happen before, try going to google.com and searching for movie trailer's you never know you might find some that way.