Sign in to follow this  

I cant wait to see this, When I am Florida this weekend me ad my Dad are gonna go see it, Proably on Friday, my Mom and Alana are going shopping, so gives us time to hang out, I have been waiting for this since May, and can't wait, from everything I have seen so far it looks amazing

I'm going tomorrow as well, I love king kong. I have been a fan of the King almost as long as Godzilla. I wanna see how close the new Kong movie is to the original. I'm gonna watch the original 1933 Kong movie again tonight.

I just hope they don't make a remake of Son of Kong. That movie stunk. If Kong needs a sequel, do another King Kong vs. Godzilla movie in ten years when Godzilla comes back! That would be sweet

It was a good movie. The beginning was a bit... long, but when the action started it all got good. My only problem was the Tyrannosaurs. They didn't seem believable. Why, if one had a huge kill in it's mouth, would it go chasing after a smaller creature? And why would one tangled in vines want to risk it's life just to eat a snack? Peter didn't do his studying there.

I loved the movie. My favorite thing was how many references they made to the 1933 movie. When they are filming a scene of the movie on the ship towards the start of the movie, the dialogue that Ann and Bruce share is actually what Ann and Jack said to each other in the original movie

Another reference I noticed was when they were showing Kong in NYC, the actors pretending to be the tribal people of Skull Island, looked exactly like the Skull Island natives on the original '33 movie.

overall a great film, almost better than the original

I saw this movie months ago. It was an OK movie but a bit long . I fell asleep while watching it. I give the new King Kong remake high praise. It is definitely better than the 70s version. :laugh: