Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Broken Bow, Part II

BROKEN BOW, PART II

BBII1.jpg

This weekend on Star Trek: Enterprise

BBII8.jpg

As Archer recovers, T'Pol takes command of Enterprise despite Trip's objections, and astonishes everyone by enabling the ship to track the Suliban vessel from Rigel X, rather than ordering the ship back to Earth. After Archer resumes command they arrive at a gas giant planet, apparently losing the Suliban's trail. But T'Pol is again surprisingly helpful when she works with Archer to determine that not one but 14 Suliban vessels have recently entered the planet's atmosphere.

BBII2.jpg

Enterprise goes in to follow, and discovers a huge Suliban mothership, or "Helix" with 3000 lifesigns on board. They are attacked by several individual Suliban cell ships, but manage to capture one with the ship's grappler. Archer and Tucker learn to fly the stolen craft and use it to infiltrate the Helix while Enterprise hides in a dense upper layer of the atmosphere and avoids the Suliban's depth charges. Archer and Tucker find Klaang and release him while fending off the Suliban with their new phase-pistols. While Tucker takes the Klingon back to Enterprise, Archer stays behind to set off a magnetic disruptor that dismantles the Helix.

BBII3.jpg

Trying to stay alive while waiting for pick-up, Archer discovers a Temporal Chamber used by the Suliban to obtain their orders from a mysterious shrouded figure from the future. Archer is found by the Suliban leader, Silik, and the two struggle against each other in a time-shifted environment. Realizing he's no match for the genetically mutated Suliban, Archer tries to gain some distance by exiting the chamber, where time returns to normal. As Archer runs, Silik fires his weapon dead center into Archer, but at that moment the captain dematerializes, being unwittingly beamed back to Enterprise by a nervous Tucker using the relatively untried bio-transporter.

BBII4.jpg

BBII5.jpg

Leaving the Suliban behind, Enterprise warps away and successfully delivers Klaang to his homeworld. The Klingon Chancellor draws blood from Klaang, and his scientists find hidden within his DNA the Suliban data proving their conspiracy to undermine the Empire. The Chancellor turns to Archer and acts hostile toward him, but Archer takes his actions as a "thank you."

BBII6.jpg

Back aboard Enterprise, Archer receives orders from Starfleet that henceforth, he and his crew are to officially begin their mission of exploration. Gratefully acknowledging her assistance in the mission's success, Archer sets aside his pride and convinces T'Pol to remain on the ship as Science Officer. A course is laid in for the nearest inhabited planet, and the crew of Enterprise boldly warps toward the unknown.

BBII7.jpg

Cast & Creative Staff

Cast:

Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer

John Billingsley as Dr. Phlox

Jolene Blalock as T'Pol

Dominic Keating as Malcolm Reed

Anthony Montgomery as Travis Mayweather

Linda Park as Hoshi Sato

Connor Trinneer as Charles "Trip" Tucker III

Guest Cast:

John Fleck as Silik

Melinda Clarke as Sarin

Tommy "Tiny" Lister, Jr. as Klaang

Vaughn Armstrong as Admiral Forrest

Jim Beaver as Admiral Daniel Leonard

Mark Moses as Henry Archer

Gary Graham as Soval

Thomas Kopache as Tos

Jim Fitzpatrick as Commander Williams

James Horan as Humanoid Figure

Joseph Ruskin as Suliban Doctor

Marty Davis as Young Archer

Van Epperson as Alien Man

Ron King as Farmer

Peter Henry Schroeder as Klingon Chancellor

Matthew James Williamson as Klingon Council Member

Byron Thames as Crewman

Ricky Luna as Carlos

Jason Grant Smith as Crewman Fletcher

Chelsea Bond as Alien Mother

Ethan Dampf as Alien Child

Diane Klimaszewski as Dancer

Elaine Klimaszewski as Dancer

Creative Staff:

Director: James L. Conway

Written By: Rick Berman & Brannon Braga

They showed this today at 12pm. I don't know what happened to Mondays at 1:30am, but if this is the regular time now, I think it's better for the series. I only wish they would show the episodes in order, unlike what Spike was doing when they first got DS9, skipping from season 3 to 5 and such.

BTW, it was a great episode! I couldn't be more proud to call this Star Trek :dontgetit:

I so with you on this one I love the ending with him and he father flying the ship into the sunset awsome lol once I get moved to St.Louis I will start buying my star trek DVD's again.

Brian