Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Picard

What happened last night?

Last night around 2230 PDT I could not get on the site. I got a page from Invision saying the page was moving to another server. I was able to see the site again at 830 PDT today. What happened, did this happen to anyone else, or did this only happen to me?

I've been having some technical issues "behind the scenes" and have been back and forth with our host (Invision) for a couple months about fixing the issues. We came to the conclusion that moving us to one of their other servers (computers) might (at best) resolve the problems and at worst would only result in a couple hours of the site being offline.

I meant to post an announcement for everyone to let you know when it would happen but wasn't sure as to when it would happen then I forgot to post before I left for Maryland. So that's what was happening, just some "behind the scenes" tech issues.

I tried to log on and saw the same message. I just figured it was temporary and decided to try again this morning.

I'm glad everything's allright.

I was so disappointed this morning. I figured VaBeachGuy was doing something...

I was... I was sleeping lol

Last night I was so exhausted from my trip to Md I just crashed after Survivor was over and slept for almost 10 hours. Those trips really take a toll, I usually only sleep 3 or 4 hours per night (if that) while I'm away.

:dontgetit: Time zones, Kevin! :blink: I have just woken up when you were working on it :yawn:

Last night I was so exhausted from my trip to Md I just crashed after Survivor was over and slept for almost 10 hours. Those trips really take a toll, I usually only sleep 3 or 4 hours per night (if that) while I'm away.

Slacker. :dontgetit: