Sign in to follow this  
bearded ape

medical technology

in most aspects of science, we can not yet truly see a future like star trek expept in the medical feild, where me can do almost everything that TNG doctors could do, and i am pretty sure we have already caught up bones.the only thing we cant do is regenarate internal organs, and with some new stem cell reaserch (from adults stem cells)we will soon be able to do that to. we are also developing nanobots that are like a programable immune system. what are your thoughts on this topic. my father and sister are docters so i can tell you somethings about the subject.

in most aspects of science, we can not yet truly see a future like star trek expept in the medical feild, where me can do almost everything that TNG doctors could do, and i am pretty sure we have already caught up bones.the only thing we cant do is regenarate internal organs, and with some new stem cell reaserch (from adults stem cells)we will soon be able to do that to. we are also developing nanobots that are like a programable immune system. what are your thoughts on this topic. my father and sister are docters so i can tell you somethings about the subject.

hmmm that is an interesting subject...

In my job, I am currently researching two topics that aren't directly medical related, but will have

tremendous impact on the medical field if they come to fruition. One will enable doctors to perform

non-invasive imaging on a cellular level (i.e., see individual cells without cutting the person open or sticking

anything into that person). The other may enable to doctors to selectively alter biochemisty on an atomic

level. Pretty cool stuff, and we may see it in a decade.