Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Time for Favre to sit down

I think it's time for Favre to sit down and give the rookie the final 4 games to get some game experience. Favre has led the Packers to a 2-10 record and probably should have sat down in today's Bears game.

I didn't see the game yet but looking at his stats he didn't have a good game at all.

He was 31/58 53.45% for 277 Yds with 0 TD's and 2 INT's with a passer rating of 52.2 He also lost 2 fumbles. His passer rating for the season is 75.9 which is the lowest since 1999.

You had to watch the game, VBG. His stats might not be the greatest, but he was still leading that team. With Favre under center, the Packers haven't been blown out (This game was much closer than the 19-7 score indicates). If Favre is sat for the rest of the season, that would be saying "Well, we're 2-10, screw it. Who cares if we win any more?"NOT the message you want to send to fans.

wow how a year has changed most opinions on Farve, he lead his team deep into the playoffs this year and helped my Fantasy Football team win and get me some major cash