Sign in to follow this  
bearded ape

amazing place

i live in utah and there is an amzing place here that goes by the name of space camp. it has 5 simulators that are made to resemble star trek ships. one of them is three stories high with eatch storie taking up the area of a class room. in these simulators you can do missions where you can make all of the choices, you can fly over the nuetral zone into the romulan star empire, have shoot outs when your ship is baorded by poeple dressed as anything from orian pirates to cardassians using laser tag guns, and of couse have ship to ship battles. you are simply given a mission objective and left to figure it out for yourself.they currently have over 1,000 differant missions programen to thier computers. do any of you know of similar places?

That sounds so cool !!!

I want to go there !!!

We have in Huntsville, Alabama the NASA Space Camp, where you can ride simulators, view exhibits of American aviation and space history, etc. It's been over 20 years since I've been there. It was really cool then and they've made major improvements since then.

LUCKY!! I wish that we had something like that here...But unfortunetly there is nothing here that I know of. NASA simulators may be the closest thing, but I don't know how far away they are.

LUCKY!! I wish that we had something like that here...But unfortunetly there is nothing here that I know of. NASA simulators may be the closest thing, but I don't know how far away they are.

I don't know how far away you are, but you'll have to come to Huntsville. Its supposed to be the only place in the country where NASA has this Space Camp.

I don't know how far away you are, but you'll have to come to Huntsville. Its supposed to be the only place in the country where NASA has this Space Camp.

D.C. area, not exactly close :(

Maybe next summer for camp. Do you have any information on it? Because it sounds really fun.

We have in Huntsville, Alabama the NASA Space Camp, where you can ride simulators, view exhibits of American aviation and space history, etc. It's been over 20 years since I've been there. It was really cool then and they've made major improvements since then.

OMG!!!! I loved it there! True when I last visited there I was too young to actually get to stay in Space Camp :( , but it was awesome, nonetheless....

And bearded ape, the one you describe sounds like fun too!