Sign in to follow this  
MuDvAyNe_gUrL

i gotta a question?!

Hey, umm... i gotta question for u guys, and i hope u can answer it, but if not, meh whateva:) Do u no where to get episodes from ent? Like, season packages or somthin? cuz i really like ent, and word on da street is that the show isn't doin good or somthin, i dunno, i still like it. But ya if u guys could answer my question that'll be a plus!!

l8er sk8er :(

The episodes have not been release for purchase yet, but you can download them from most filesharing programs like Kazaa.

They aren't out yet. My guess is that they'll come out in 2005, or when the series is over. They've been releasing the DVD sets slowly, one series per year. Last year they released TNG, this year it's DS9 and my guess (even if it hasn't been officially announced) would be Voyager is coming out next year.

You can record them yourself on tape, or like ddillard said, you can download them. :(

I have been video taping them since the show began and have most of the episodes.Its a great show that continues to get better!!! :(

I've also been video taping the episodes since the series began. I'll keep taping them (VCR timer is always set and ready to go) and then purchase the DVD's when they're released.

I too, think its a great show that keeps getting better and better!

Stardate:213537.7

Add me to the list of people that have the episodes taped.I also have most of them downloaded off of Kazaa.