Sign in to follow this  
SpaceHippie

Klingons like 60's garage rock

Last night my friend and I performed our annual "Vic's Place" Karaoke Party at the 25th Shore Leave convention in Maryland. We were honored with the arival of Robert O'reily and J.G.Hertzler who for 3 hours entertained us with stories, comedy ( a Rap song about the lack of Klingons on "Enterprise") and sang "Gimmie Some Lovin" and "Louie, Louie" as well as joining other singers with their songs. I just have to say what decent and fan friendly people they both are. :laugh:

I'm convinced, any tales to tell about the party?

Other than the adult version of "Time Warp" (which Peter David sang)? I was suprised to learn that Hertzler went to high school here in Maryland. Robert, Vaughn and hertzler did a passable "Gilligan's Island" And robert does a great Jagger Impression and was drinking great quanties of beer from a homemade Klingon mug that was a gift from a fan. Hertzler hates the carpenters.

Thats great!!! I would have loved being there! I could have toasted with my Worf's head beer mug!!!

If you do this again next year let us know,I could possibly make an attempt to be there.

Lucky! I wish I could have gone...I was planning to go Friday, but I got a last minute doctors appointment that was squeezed in for me, so I couldn't go :(