Sign in to follow this  
removed

Star Trek: Amnesia

Ok. This is my first attempt at fan fiction. I've only done the two parts of the story, but i will add on. I rather like how it starts off, but writting is not my best area. Lol. It's a Next Generation story.

Be kind. Lol. :laugh:

amnesialogo.jpg

Star Trek: Amnesia

Enjoy. And honestly tell me what you think. I can handle a little creative criticism.

(And Bevfank, you inspired this fan fiction with yours, Star Trek Journeys. Thanks Bev! :huh: )

(And VBG, sorry I 'borrowed' your star background. Don't hurt me. Lol.)

Thanks everybody.

--Chris

I do not care for much about FanFic, I leave it up to the professional writers, but what you got seems alright. I just wish more people will do original ideas, like I am doing. My project was suggested to be posted here, but I want to keep it highly classified as it can offend majorty of readers, the topics and themes are above what the normal Science Fiction you would consider to be Trek, Andromeda, Matrix, Star Wars (although I consider this to be fantasy).... I guess, I will be able to work out the knicks and crannies out on my own, I have currently over 400 pages, and think I am getting to the end of the first phase of my epic.

Anyway, to all writers like yourself, TREK ON!!!!

Hey I really liked it! I liked how it wasn't all dialogue but instead it was based on events and descriptions. Really made you feel like you were there. Good stuff! PM me when part 5 is ready please!!! B) Edited by Captain Bolivar

Thanks everyone. I've never really liked the regular fan-format where it acts almost like a script. I read alot of books, and I really like that style, so figured I'd use it for my fan-fic.