Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Spider-man (the movie)

I loved the movie it was really good, I really liked the sfx and how they made it really look like Spiderman was swinging through NYC. I already have the DVD and the sound track both are really good.

I loved the movie! They did an excelent job on it. I can't wait for an sequel. I just hope the sequal is just as good, if not better :laugh:

I loved the movie! They did an excelent job on it. I can't wait for an sequel. I just hope the sequal is just as good, if not better  :laugh:

Same here if the sequal is better than the original movie than you know they did the right thing making a movie about Spiderman in the first place.

I saw it on the same day that i saw the new Star Wars, and i have to day that i liked it far better that SW. The music was very good too! I got the DVD for my hubbie for his birthday cuz he loved it so much too. We can't wait for the next on!

My favorite part was

Click for Spoiler:

when Aunt Mae knocks on his door and says something about him being in his room all the time or something and he tells her he's not dressed and closes the door and the camera pulls back to show all the webs all over his room. That was a great part! :laugh::clap: Caution, Spider man in training! :huh:

One thing I loved about the movie was the bright colors, and the way everything seemed so real.  I've thought about getting X-Men 2, but that blue woman is too much! :laugh:

What do you mean she's too much?

Too much as in she's painted blue with makeup stuck to her body.  She might as well be naked, becuase that's how it looks.

That's how she's sopposed to look like she is nude. Say you could change your form at will would you want to wear cloths? No you'd end up leaving them everywhere and that is not a good thing. But I can understand where you are coming from.

Personally, I hated Spider-man. I may one of the few people who did. I found it over-hyped and the movie was boring. The Goblin's suit looked really bad especially the head, I thought Toby McGuire and what's her face did a terrible job acting (very non-emotional), and I thought the sfx was terrible. Especially when he was jumping across the rooves. That look sooo fake.

That's one of my least favorite movies. Maybe because I don't like super-hero movies, and maybe because I found it to be a rip-off of every other super-hero movie, especially Batman.

Too much as in she's painted blue with makeup stuck to her body.  She might as well be naked, becuase that's how it looks.

Stardate:213532.7

Ya know if that came from anybody else I would think they had something wrong with them but coming from you it seems perfectly normal :laugh::clap: :huh:

Anyways I loved Spiderman and I think its awsome how they are turning all the old comic book heroes into movies.Spiderman,DareDevil,Hulk,LXG,and I heard they might make a green latern movie :clap:

Anyways I loved Spiderman and I think its awsome how they are turning all the old comic book heroes into movies.Spiderman,DareDevil,Hulk,LXG,and I heard they might make a green latern movie :laugh: [/glow]

i think these movies are flavours of the month. (but in movie dates: flavour of the year(s)) lol

Anyways I loved Spiderman and I think its awsome how they are turning all the old comic book heroes into movies.Spiderman,DareDevil,Hulk,LXG,and I heard they might make a green latern movie :dude: [/glow]

i think these movies are flavours of the month. (but in movie dates: flavour of the year(s)) lol

It all depends on how well the movie is made, Spiderman was a well made movie. A lot of thought and work went into the screenplay and into the actual process of making the movie. Other movies of this type were simply money making vessels (or is that Wessels?). If the movie is taken seriously by the producers then it really shows on the screen.

I did like spiderman even though I do have to agree I did not like the villan that well. I am looking foward to the next one I got to see the preview when I went to see lotr. I also have to agree that it seems that they are just making super hero movies right now because of the success of spiderman but so far IMO the only other super hero movies that have come out that have been good is the X-men movies. I saw daredevil and was glad that it was a dvd that a friend let me use and I won't go see the hulk. But I do want to watch the next spiderman and if they make anouther X-men I will go watch that too.