Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box

This is going to be a permanent thread in the Star Trek Trivia forum. This is a place for all members, trivia participants or not, to place suggestions for the trivia. If you're not a participant then feel free to suggest something that would make you consider taking part. If you already participate then post your suggestions here too - is there something you're unhappy with, are there particular themes you would like to see in the future, eg. Borg themed weeks, Stump your Opponents etc. The trivia on the site is here for the members enjoyment, it's here for all you so if there's something you'd like then here's your chance to make it happen.

Post all your suggestions in this thread and if you want to follow up on them directly then just PM myself or Jack and we'll get an answer to you as soon as we can.

Also I would like to take this opportunity to invite all of those who don't participate to give the trivia a try for a week or two. I guarantee that once you get your first ranking you'll want to make it all the way up to Super Q. Any queries should be sent in a PM to myself, Matt, or Jack_Bauer.

I would like to see a series themed trivia week again. Like a TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise week. That was a great idea of ST's. I would particularly like a TOS week. Just because it was the first. Maybe the movies can be added too. For both TOS and TNG weeks.

That's fine I'll throw together a TOS themed week for three weeks time then.

Next week I'll be doing a Romulan themed week of questions.

Well, I was only ever good at TOS trivia anyhoo.

So I'm game for a TOS Trivia session.

Edited by admiralpeewee

Well, I was only ever good at TOS trivia anyhoo.

So I'm game for a TOS Trivia session.

Even I may attend that!....lol

Myself and Jack are taking this week and the following week off the trivia. We thought with Christmas that little to none would be around to compete. There should have been a notice put up about that, I'll do it now.

As regards to the TOS trivia week, Jack hosted a TOS based trivia session a few weeks back which by the way was only participated in by four members, despite the requests for it.

As regards to the TOS trivia week, Jack hosted a TOS based trivia session a few weeks back which by the way was only participated in by four members, despite the requests for it.

I didn't know anything about it or I would have given it a try. I guess I should pay more attention to the trivia threads. I'll try to do that from now on.

I didn't know anything about it or I would have given it a try. I guess I should pay more attention to the trivia threads. I'll try to do that from now on.

Yes, it was Red Shirt Volunteer week. I got 80 points that week. :)

*Says something stupid*

I was meant to say, what about Star Trek captains? (I thought it was a bad idea at first)

Sorry about taking so long to get back to you on this but as you know I've been away.

The continuation of the Chat Room Trivia is something that has to be further discussed. I'm in a very different time-zone to Spacetigger, and indeed to most of you, which is the reason I could rarely make the chat room trivia when I was a competitior so it is something that will have to be worked out. If there are many interested in continuing the chat room trivia then let myself and/or Jack know and we'll try to hasten our decision on this matter.

Jack's 24 Trivia Weeks gave me an idea. How about a week of Star Trek regulars on other shows? It could be guest spots, regular roles or spots in non Star Trek movies.

Do you mean on another show in particular or a week on Trek guest stars on shows in general?

Do you mean on another show in particular or a week on Trek guest stars on shows in general?

A Star Trek regular (cast member from any of the series) on a non Star Trek movie or TV show. It can be guest spots as well as regular roles. Guest spots may be more interesting. Since it could make the question harder. Other Sci Fi shows are acceptable. But nothing from 24. Since we already had two weeks of 24.

Maybe I should give you an example.

Who did the bit spot Johnny Cab in the movie "Total Recall" ?

Edited by Data

Robert Picardo (The EMH) did the voice bit as Johnny Cab in "Total Recall"

And played Some type of Security Man in the Film :Gremlins 2 The New Batch

:elephant::b-day::clap::clap:

And played Some type of Security Man in the Film :Gremlins 2 The New Batch

:b-day::clap::clap::dude:

You realize that doesn't count for anything, right? :elephant:

He should play sometime. But when playing, he should send PM's to the person asking the question. :elephant:

Well that sounds fine Data, I've already posted my questions for the week but I'll take your idea and use it in the next few weeks.

is there anyway to keep up with information? for example I changed my username from B'Elanna_Torres to Silent_Dreams. I sent a pm and informed the mod and they corrected that in the trivia ranks. After updating the trivia ranks my old username is still being used.

92 B'Elanna_Torres Ensign 32

also after I changed my username there is a new member that registered as B'Elanna_Torres.

Edited by Silent_Dreams

And played Some type of Security Man in the Film :Gremlins 2 The New Batch and many years before that did a voice for a Alien in ("Explorers")

:drool::tribble::drool::drool:

this is cool trivia we should also have more host like you maybe some guest host trivia that be cool too.keep doing good just trivia too cool hope we keep it going alot.. :welcome: