Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

My Space

does anyone here ever go to myspace.com? It's amazing how many people are actually there. I just finished talking to some friends from high school that I haven't talked to in 4 years! Never would have had a chance to talk to them again if not for my space!!!!!!!

I have a myspace account but it's mostly for my blog and to help me keep in touch with friends from summer camp that don't live near me.

I have an account there, but it's mainly for my "evil twin" identity (for vampire, Lexx, and Cthulhu sites). I don't care what my classmates are doing.

My MySpace profile

One of my nephews loves My Space.

But I heard on a news program tonight that My Space is crawling with online child predators and pedophiles. So, I'm a little worried. Not for my nephew. He's got a good head on his shoulders, and at 16-years old the kid's big enough to be a linebacker in the NFL already :laugh: I pity the perv that tries anything with him.

But, I am concerned about the other kids there.

I've never been to My Space, so I have no idea if the news program was accurate. But their story was frightening. :frusty:

Aye, I have MySpace. Through clicking on my MST3K signature, you shall gain entry to my profile.

[Best viewed through Firefox]

As far as blog's go, I think LiveJournal surpasses MySpace and I believe the users dwelling therein are of the more creative sort. I also think more n00bs inhabit MySpace :laugh:, but alot of kids are part of that site..