Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Deep Space Nine Season 4

Deep Space Nine Season 4

Click for Spoiler:

B00008KGT0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Complete Fourth Season of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is heading to a store near you on August 5. As usual you get some top-notch Star Trek episodes, but you also get more of the excellent bonus features that make the DVD experience so enlightening.

The latest edition is a 7-disc collector's box set containing all 25 first-run episodes from Season 4, plus new and exclusive never-before-seen featurettes.

The fourth season kicked off with the re-introduction of Worf into the world of Star Trek in "The Way of the Warrior," and also includes the episodes "Broken Link" and "The Visitor," which TV Guide included in its Top 35 Star Trek episodes ever story (April 20-26, 2002). "The Visitor" was listed as the #4 favorite.

Other features for this set include:

• Four retrospective featurettes: "Charting New Territory: Deep Space Nine Season Four," "Crew Dossier: Worf," "Michael Westmore's Aliens: Season Four," "Deep Space Nine Sketchbook: John Eaves"

• Section 31 Hidden Files.

• Full screen format; Dolby Digital English 5.1 and English Dolby Surround; sub-titled in English and closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired.

For a complete list of Season Four episodes, click here.

Running Time: 1183 minutes (around 20 hours) for all 7 discs. Although there is no standard retail price, you should be able to find it at or under $100.

--StarTrek.com http://www.startrek.com/news/productnews.asp?ID=129277

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

AUGH! My sister just returned Season 2! Season 3 is coming in the mail this week! And Two Towers is due out at the end of August - I'm going to spend the rest of the summer in front of the tv! Use up all my sick days to watch fantasy/scifi!

Oh, wait...I'm not that bad..... :(

Sign in to follow this