Sign in to follow this  
StarTrekVIM

STAR TREK™ Voice Operated Light Dimmer

The STAR TREK Voice Operated Dimmer incorporates the latest technology in speech recognition. Using an advanced micro-controller combined with a sophisticated neural network to achieve the highest level of speech recognition available.

• Features the voice of Majel Roddenberry who

guides you through device set-up.

• Limited for Serialized Collector's Edition.

(Only 1000 left)

Product No. 21014VS

This is your last chance to get a one-of-a-kind serialized collectors edition STAR TREK™ Voice Operated Dimmer. Once our remaining inventory of 1000 is gone no more will be produced. Originally $79.95 retail, its available now for only $49.95. Get Yours while they last!

This product is brand new, never opened, direct from the original manufacturer.

Volume discounts available!

http://www.vossystems.com/startrekvs.html

$49.95 ($8.95 Shipping & Handling)

Star Trek Collectible

post-2142-1131066657_thumb.jpg

Sounds like fun, I'd like to see the looks on peoples faces as I turn on the lights in the house.

They are pretty cool. I've had a couple in my home for a long time. They are fun. It's like having a piece of the Enterprise computer in your home.. :laugh:

What's the voice like, is it clear? Easily identifiable as Majel Barret? Commands?

What's the voice like, is it clear? Easily identifiable as Majel Barret? Commands?

Yeah, it's very clear and recognizable as Majel. If you close your eyes you'd swear you're on the Enterprise! :laugh:

"Lights at 100%

Lights at 50 %

Lights at 25%

Lights Disengaged

Auxillary Lighting Engaged

Auxillary Lighting Disengaged

Running Diagnostic..Lights at....."

Seeing them laying on my table reminded me of this thread. I used them for a long time, probably like 7 years..I found them alot of fun and only recently unplugged them..I have only 1 complaint about them.There is no 'stand-by' mode..Certain sounds would either activate them or Majel would ask that the command be repeated.. :look: Sounds like the TV, stereo or talking on the phone..I did get many years of use out of them though..