Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

I will design your signiture

I'm currently drawing a new signiture for myself and I was wondering while I'm being creative I can draw/design your signiture for you. It must be pure art.

Any suggestions/ requests for new signitures can be posted here. Please include:

A list of drawings you want me to include

Any writing

Give me something to do my hand is dying to draw something! *Starts doodling a new idea*

Just Do something cool, with my name in it.. You can do anything you want, i just want my name in it.

Uh, my name being Wally, not LOTB, lol.

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

:angry: I could use a better sig myself. If you would like to, give mine a shot. Chataeya is a She-cat is getting old. How about a morph between my avatar and a cougor(not sure of spelling) :blush:

If possible, could you incorporate the current quote I have for a signature in there? It might defeat the purpose of being a sig for *me*, but Gary's quote was so awesome, I have to keep it. Otherwise, I'll add it in addition to the quote. Just a thought

LordOfTheBorg and Lubak10 I am designing yours right now and you should get it very soon.

Chataeya, as soon as I can I will work on yours.

youbroughtheryouRiker, is there any imagery you want me to include? I have worked a cool quote layout but any Trek imagery you want?

Trust me, you’re going to love this idea Lubak10!

All images will be sent here so you can take the link and put it in your signitures. Stay tuned!

youbroughtheryouRiker, is there any imagery you want me to include? I have worked a cool quote layout but any Trek imagery you want?

Seeing as Riker's name is in my handle, perhaps a pic of him would be good, preferably one of him smiling, on the verge of laughter.

Other than that, I'll leave it up to you.

LordOfTheBorg

Lubak10

youbroughtheryouRiker

Chataeya

Sorfiwien

This is all I will be designing so far, but leave your ideas with me and I’ll design more when I get time. :drool:

Well, LOTB, here's yours:

borg3yn.jpg

Hope you like it :drool:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

I tell you what- when I get the chance I'll post some of my college work on here. I need people's opinions on it before I put it in my portfolio :biggrin:

I tell you what- when I get the chance I'll post some of my college work on here. I need people's opinions on it before I put it in my portfolio :biggrin:

That sounds cool, Cara :bow:

That sounds cool, Cara :bow:

*Runs and hugs* B) :bow: