Sign in to follow this  
stvoyagerfan

threshold streamed online

saw this on scifi's site.thought some of you would be interested in it. who knows maybe other networks and shows will follow suite.

tm

Threshold To Stream On Web

CBS will stream three episodes of its SF series Threshold on the network's official Web site, beginning Nov. 2, the network announced. The streams mark the first time CBS has offered episodes of scripted series programming on the Internet via free video streaming. The episodes will stream commercial-free.

The initial offering will be the third episode, "Blood of the Children," and will be available for three days. On Nov. 4, CBS will air "Revelations" on television, then make the episode available for streaming on the Web site from Nov. 9 to 11. On Nov. 11, the episode "Progeny" airs on TV, then hits the Web Nov. 16-18.

CBS also provided the following brief synopses of the upcoming episodes:

"Revelations": Molly (Carla Gugino) and Cavennaugh (Brian Van Holt) encounter some bizarre happenings when they head to the hometown of a missing Big Horn crew member to investigate the disappearance of a Threshold field agent.

"Progeny": When three women from completely different walks of life show signs of being infected, Molly and the Red Team discover a chilling connection among all of them and must then locate the common cause. Elizabeth Berkley (Showgirls) guest stars.

Interesting but I'll just watch it on TV. I am loving this show, it's great. The cast is fantastic (Van Holt is a little off at times but he's good) and the writing is really starting to get going. "The Order" was great. Recently, I've been throwing a bunch of trivia on the wikipedia page and correcting the exposure entries.

This has become my new Friday night main-stay.

You totally got me confused by this topic... First of all the original poster is "stvoyagerfan", second the post icon is a Voyager ship... "Threshold" is a Voayger episode... no indication you're talking about some new show which happens to be called "Threshold"... :blush: I was gonna say, "Why... I thought that was collectively thought to be the worst Voyager episode (though I liked it more than a few others)."

Oh well...

Streaming TV shows over the Net is a good idea, but streaming itself is a shaky technology... Better just to download the episodes. But it is a good move, seeing as how more people are on high-speed Internet and are going to be downloading shows from BitTorrent... they may as well offer them via their web site and cash in on the advertising revenue that way...

sorry if confused you. i assumed people knew what i was talking about. i always use the voyager icon when i post no matter what. i'll make sure next time i'm more clear on the topic.

tm