Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MANVERU

Hailing Frequencies Open!

wavey.gifWelcome to STARTREKFANS Krako!

High server load yesterday caused some odd things like posts which can't be seen as witnessed above. Please Krako, repost your hello on this thread.

Thanks, alterego. I was wondering what that was!

To introduce myself, I'm the PR director for a new Star Trek fans series called "Star Trek: Unity". Our approach to making this series is different from other fan productions since it will be done entirely in 3D animation, specifically in Machinima, a game software technology. I won't go too much into our show here (since this is not the section for it), but suffice it to say that I will be returning here often to let everyone know of new developments on our project.

For those who haven't checked it out yet, I've posted in the Trek News section news of the release of our first promotional trailer. The response so far to it has been very positive - in fact, our trailer release even made news at Machinima.com, the premiere site for news and discussion site for machinima movie creators and fans! :blush:

I look forward to bringing Trek fans here more news and developments for a new Star Trek fan series.

By the way, anyone who has any questions about our series, drop me a line and I'll be glad to answer them!

I think I had said hello prior to the server goof up... but anyhow, just in case I did not

Hi and welcome to the boards :lol: