Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Cooper vs Smith

Which is your favorite  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite

• Anderson Cooper
    • Sheppard Smith

I know what the cotton candy factory is for but who or what are Anderson and Cooper? Makes of cotton-candy?

This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that a Houston newspaper recently alleged that both Anderson Cooper and Shepherd Smith are gay, does it?

In any case, I've never seen Fox News (They won't show it in Canada I believe) so I'll go with Anderson Cooper. I liked him before he was on CNN, when he was absolutely awesome as the host of The Mole in season 1 and 2.

I liked him before he was on CNN, when he was absolutely awesome as the host of The Mole in season 1 and 2.

That is how I originally knew of Anderson Cooper. I normally do not watch much in the way of Reality tv shows, but I loved watching The Mole.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

This is the cotton candy factory for discussing "fluffy" as in trivial topics. In this case do you prefer Anderson Cooper or Sheppard Smith?

Oh, I thought you were talking about the proffessions... :blush:

This is the cotton candy factory for discussing "fluffy" as in trivial topics. In this case do you prefer Anderson Cooper or Sheppard Smith?

Oh, I thought you were talking about the proffessions... :blush:

That's good - but I wonder how many people know what a cooper is?

Oh, I thought you were talking about the proffessions... :drool:

That's good - but I wonder how many people know what a cooper is?

Not many, probably. The only reason I know is because I play Sid Meier's Pirates! a lot, and cooper is one of the specialized crewmembers that you can "recruit." So I looked it up.