Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

Big Brother is back!

I'm very excited to see Big Brother is back. I have 3 reality TV shows I love to watch,Survivor, Amazing Race, and Big Brother. B.B. started this week,there are 13 people living in a house and they are completely cut off from the rest of the world,and this season they added a twist! There are 5 former girlfriends and boyfriends that were added to the group.These people had no idea they would be living with their ex's for the next couple of months until they entered the house and theres no turning back.They are locked in until they are voted out.

One of the best things is you can subscribe to the live feed on your computer.You can watch what goes on 24 hours a day 7 days a week and its all a live feed,uncensored and uncut.there is also a chat site that comes up next to the live feed so you can chat with other people that are watching the feed.Its pretty cool watching whats going on and chatting with folks from all around the country that are watching with you,and there are hundreds of people watching all the time.

Does anyone else watch B.B. or the live feed?

It is good,and sometimes I find myself sitting for a couple of hours watching the live feed. Its like being a fly on the wall and you see alot more than the show every shows you.