Sign in to follow this  
ARMS

Augments ( WARNING: SPOILERS!)

I'm going to attack you..even with a warning you cannot stop me! We have 5 times your strength B) , twice your intelligence!

Is it possible that the human looking TOS 'Klingons' Worf said they do not speak of are these GM Humans? after the embarassing take over of one of their birds of prey, i can see why they would want to keep it quiet. Also i can see the Augments adopting the culture :lol:

Edited by mj

the Augments are super humans from the Eugenics War like Khan, not Klingon

but still embarrassing B)

358851[/snapback]

I know who and what they are, what i'm suggesting is that could these super humans have in time adopted Klingon lifestyles. leading to the Human looking 'Klingons' in TOS :lol:

Is it possible that the human looking TOS 'Klingons' Worf said they do not speak of are these GM Humans? after the embarassing take over of one of their birds of prey, i can see why they would want to keep it quiet.

That is exactly my interpretation of Worfs comment as well ARMS. They (ENT writers) linked those events perfectly imo.

Edited by Alterego

Spoiler for tonight's episdoe.

Click For Spoiler

Basically, the non-ridged Klingons of TOS are Klingons

Click For Spoiler

mj, this weekend's episode is The Forge.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Well all I know I love this show I don't know why so many hate this show ya slow at first then it was getting it second wind bad paramount BAD indeed.

Brian

359483[/snapback]

Yeah, somehow I missed the last episode of the Soong trilogy. I meant to get back here and edit my mistake, but.....well, it was already noticed! :blush 2:

359483[/snapback]

Yeah, somehow I missed the last episode of the Soong trilogy. I meant to get back here and edit my mistake, but.....well, it was already noticed! :blush 2:

359722[/snapback]

You'll have a chance to see it in December. The arc will air again starting with Borderland on December 17, Cold Station 12 on December 24 and The Augments on December 31.