Sign in to follow this  
El Kabong

Voyager: Homecoming and The Farther Shore

As I just stated in another thread, I just finished Homecoming and The Farther Shore, and even though I'm not a Voyager fan, I really enjoyed these books. I'm wondering who else has read them and what they think of these books.

I think there are several here who have read them. We've actualy got threads going on both of them at the moment in the Voyager forum. They're called 'Voyagers Mysterys are Solved!' (or something to that effect) and 'Voyagers Mysterys solved part II' :laugh:

But about the books...I loved them!

They are both well witten and hold your attention. :lol:

So I gotta actually go into the Voyager forum to chat about these books? Uh oh...I have to be careful...if I stick around in that forum for too long, I'll start Voyager bashing en masse, so watch out! :biggrin:

So I gotta actually go into the Voyager forum to chat about these books?  Uh oh...I have to be careful...if I stick around in that forum for too long, I'll start Voyager bashing en masse, so watch out!  :biggrin:

It's in the Voyager forum because it's a Voyager book. *shrug* I didn't post it :grin:

If you just avoid the other threads and stick to the two about the Homecoming books, I think you'll be fine :grin:

I have just started on Homecoming, and it's great! I have ordered The Farther Shore, too, and I can't wait to see how it goes. :P

:dude: