Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Remember, STFs is family friendly site

:cops:

Our more colorful metaphors are getting out of hand lately; lets all remember Kevin :klingon: set STFs up as a family :kid: friendly site so please lets refrain from using them especially in the non-Kronos forums.

B) Thank you very much.

I remember when STF was a family, not a flame fest, of religion vs science (how can science-fiction fans act this way) our personal beliefs have left us divided, when we once stood united in our reverance of Star Treks values, respecting each other, no matter what our differences, THIS IS WHAT LED ME TO STF, AND NOW I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT WE HAVE ALLOWED TO TAKE PLACE.

Thanks to the destruction of the god awful pit of StarTrek.coms chatroom, and the recent travesty of injustice by world/religious leaders intolerance. I cannot believe we allowed ourselves to be swept up in this.

I thought STF would remain free of intolerance, and generate respect.

[End of dramatic rant]

~ ARMS

and the recent travesty of injustice by world/religious leaders intolerance.

This is off topic but I am curious as to what you are referring?

358405[/snapback]

Bush/Blairs war on 'terror', one wonders how a war could prevent terror :P

God told Bush to do it, i burst out laughing when i heard this :P

Also those terrorist cowards saying its all gods wish is just unbelievable, using peoples beliefs like that, and putting their whole religion to shame. B)

I believe my whole statement was a little off topic TUH, but do you remember when this place was like home, and not a endless religion/political debate?

Thank you very much youbroughtheryouRiker :P

academyAward.jpg

:P  :P  :P  :P

sry i couldnt help it B)

358656[/snapback]

Oh my god!...this is so unexpected :) i'd like to thank my family and god for telling me to post it

:lol:

Did the Music Started playing in the middle of your speech LOL, I see you had to cut it short

hey everyone Can't we all just get along!

Hmm...Who's Family Are We Talking About?  :yawn:

358379[/snapback]

:lol: B) I don't know, maybe our family here.... *shrug*

Just like all familys we do not always get along

A crazy uncle a stupid brother or sister.

Cant at some point cant we agree to disagree.

like a real family. :lol:

This website has more members then my town has people living in it.. isn't that sad?

359306[/snapback]

There are more members here than the ship I am currently station on. There are more members in the town my parents forced me to live in when I was in high school. PM me if you want what know the reason. There are more members then high school class. Like all communities there will be at times when people disagree. Also it is how the disagreement is handle and treated that sets this group a part from st.com

Some people still aren't getting the message and continuing to use symbols or variation spelling to evade curse word sensors.

Attempts to circumvent the board censor by inserting characters (ie inserting a period between letters) or using characters as replacement letters (ie "@" instead of "a") are not allowed.

The example applies to any symbols, spaces or characters used to circumvent the censors.