Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw

I've been seriously thinking about getting WWE Smackdown vs. Raw, the last wrestling game I bought was Smackdown Just Bring It, and all you wrestling fans know that that game came out a long time ago.

So, is WWE Smackdown vs. Raw worth getting? I read many positive reviews, but I want your take on the game

SmackDown VS RAW Is Better Than JBI, But It Wasn't Too Improved Over HCTP (Here Comes The Pain). Too Many Useless "Bells And Whistles"

I Got All The SmackDown Games, And IMO, The One That's Most Improved Over It's Predecesors Is SYM (Shut Your Mouth)...Or Maybe Even HCTP.

I like the shoving and different things you do before each match. My only complaint is that this game is kinda hard. I didn't have a problem playing the others, but I think for some reason that this game is tough. Maybe it's because I haven't played a Smackdown game in a while, but it's sometimes frustrating to lose so much

My only complaint is that this game is kinda hard. I didn't have a problem playing the others, but I think for some reason that this game is tough. Maybe it's because I haven't played a Smackdown game in a while, but it's sometimes frustrating to lose so much

358380[/snapback]

That's Probably It....I'm So Good At That Game That I Tend To Get Bored.

Real Human Opponents Is Where The Challenge Is.